The Friends of Westbury High School Foundation, an all-volunteer, non-profit, tax exempt organization, was founded in 1992. Thanks to the generous support of Westbury alumni, friends, and business partners, the Foundation from 1994-2023 has raised over $500,000 for scholarships for Westbury students. In addition, the organization supports school projects; such as campus landscaping, mentoring, serving on school committees, and maintaining the Foundation website.
The Friends of Westbury High School Foundation is an all-volunteer non-profit/tax exempt coalition of Westbury alumni and friends in the community in support of Westbury High School.
The Friends of Westbury High School Foundation aims to:
● Raise funds for scholarships for Westbury students and grants for faculty to attend seminars, workshops or innovative and enrichment programs
● Communicate with WHS alumni
● Enhance projects for Westbury High School
● Establish an alumni mentor partnership program
● Establish a mentor/school/business partnership program
● Support WHS administration & faculty
● Enrich public relations of WHS and other